- No products in the cart.
- Size Medium (9″ X 14″)
- Size Large (11″ X 17″)
- Size XL Hood Louvers (13″ X 21″)
- Size XXL Hood Louvers Hi-Flow (17″ X 28″)
- Size Long Hood Louvers Hi-Flow (7 1/2″ X 33″)
- Size Semi-Long Hood Louvers Hi-Flow™ (7″ X 23 1/2″)
- Size Semi-Long Hood Louvers Hi-Flow™ Angle-Cut (7″ X 22 1/4″)
- Size Rectangular Hood Louvers (Straight-Cut) Hi-Flow (10″ X 17″)
- WideFlow™ Hood Louvers (32″ X 17″) Hi-Flow™
- Side Louvers (2 11/16″ X 12″ and 18″)
WHICH SIZE TO USE?
What size Hood Louvers do we recommend for your vehicle? Bob always says “Use the largest size your hood can handle!”
Number of cylinders in your engine? Engine hopped up? Turbocharged or supercharged?
What state are you in – hot summers?
Any off-roading? Any towing? Many hills to pull?
Size Large Hood Louvers Give You 60% More Surface Area of Openings vs Size Medium, But Cost Only 30% More!
Hi-Flow Hood Louvers Give You 50% More Louvered Openings Per Same-Size Panel Than Regular Flow, But Cost Only 20% More!
Sign up for Team RunCool and get (only a FEW per year!) special deals and photos of special vehicles (kept confidential).
The Run Cool Blog
Trucks are WORKING vehicles, and whether pulling a heavy load or just...
K-9 vehicles have a number of special needs, but one involves life...
Law enforcement vehicles, in particular, are subject to high-temperature...
What Size Hood Louvers for TRUCKS? With Truck Hood Louvers you can...
Hood Louver Guarantee
* Must be street-licensed and driven by you (no miniatures/toy models, etc., please!). We might need photos of the hood to recommend the best choice(s).